Based in New York, New York
10 April, 2014
iOS (iPhone and iPod touch)
TileWild is an action packed puzzle game that rewards agility of both the hand and the mind. Combine tiles of opposing colors to create stacks. Keep the colors unequal while growing the stack, and then mix a perfect color balance to clear the stack for points. Two distinct game modes, wacky powerups, and original chiptune music make for endless thrills in a sea of color.
TileWild was originally released in 2010 almost 2 years before Heartonomy was formed. It was published by The Depreciation Guild as a collaboration between game designer Hayden Cacace and musician Kurt Feldman. An esoteric gem, TileWild became a cult obsession among a small group of fans before it vanished from the App Store without warning. But on April 10, 2014, TileWild returns to the App Store, visually remastered for retina displays.
- Action-packed puzzle gameplay for color lovers
- Two distinct game modes: normal mode for endless gameplay and time attack for a shorter challenge
- Four wacky powerups to boost your score
- Tons of built in color schemes. Don't like them? Create your own!
- Original chiptune soundtrack by Kurt Feldman of The Depreciation Guild
- Graphics fully remastered for retina displays
Trailer (2014) YouTube
Trailer from Original Release (2010) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available from kurtfeldman.bandcamp.com.
Heartonomy is an independent game company based in New York City, founded by game designer Hayden Cacace and developer Rudd Zwolinski.
More information on Heartonomy, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programming, Game Design, Art
Original Concept, Game Design, Sound Design, Art